Tucson Alumnae Club was Founded in 1917 and Chartered in 1920. We are part of Region 8.
Tucson Alumnae Club of Pi Beta Phi Officers:
President: Dale Farland
Past President: DeDe Leber
VP Finance: Maria Barnes
VP Communications: Nancy Lashutka
ACRIC: Cass McGinty
Holiday Greens Fundraiser: Cece Derickson
Statement of Goals of Tucson Alumnae Club:
• To hold events, celebrating our sisterhood, while remaining healthy, safe and flexible during any public healthcare events.
•. To provide interesting, varied and worthwhile activities for members.
• To provide meaningful literacy events throughout the year.
• To actively support the Arizona Alpha Chapter of Pi Beta Pi.
• To increase our membership, including younger alumnae and Tucson residents.
• To encourage our members to utilize: Alumnae Club Website and Alumnae Club Facebook.
Contact us! TucsonAC@PiBetaPhi.org
The mission of Pi Beta Phi Fraternity for Women is to promote friendship, develop women of intellect and integrity, cultivate leadership potential and enrich lives through community service.